Wednesday, May 29, 2013

California Stars- Wilco/Bragg



California Stars by Wilco/Bragg


Intro:
/ G - - - / - - - - / D - - - / - - - - /
/ C - - - / - - - - / G - - - / - - - - /

Verse 1:
                G
I'd like to rest my heavy head tonight
       
D
On a bed of California stars
               
C
I'd like to lay my weary bones tonight
        
G
On a bed of California stars
                 G
I'd love to feel your hand touching mine
                   
D
And tell me why I must keep working on
            
C
Yes, I'd give my life to lay my head tonight
        
G
On a bed of California stars


/ G - - - / - - - - / D - - - / - - - - /
/ C - - - / - - - - / G - - - / - - - - /

Verse 2:
                 G
I'd like to dream my troubles all away
         
D
On a bed of California stars
C
Jump up from my starbed and make another day
          
G
Underneath my California Stars
                     G
They hang like grapes on vines that shine
                     
D
And warm the lover's glass like friendly wine
           
C
So, I'd give this world just to dream a dream with you
      
G
On our bed of California stars

/ G - - - / - - - - / D - - - / - - - - /
/ C - - - / - - - - / G - - - / - - - - /

Repeat from first verse

/ G - - - / - - - - / D - - - / - - - - /
/ C - - - / - - - - / G - - - / - - - - /  (Repeat all you want)

End on G




Ukulele Instrumental – California Stars – Wilco/Billy Bragg

      G                                                                  D
A ---------2-------0---2----|---0--0----------------------|-------0-------2------3-----|           
E ---------3-----------------|-----------3--3-------0--3--|----------------------------- |
C ---------2-------2---2---|----2--2--2--2---2----------|---2---2-------2-----2---- |
G ---0----0-----------------|-------------------------------|-----------------------------| 
       +     +     +    +          +     +         +      +           +    +     +      +             

                                                      C
A -----2-----0-------------------|--------3------- 0---- 4--|---0--0--------------------|           
E ------------------------0---3--|--------0-----------------|-----------3--3------0--3--|
C -----2-----2------2-----------|--0----0------------------|-------------------2----- ---|
G --------------------------------|---------------------------|------------------------------|
           +     +      +       +           +     +      +     +         +      +      +       +


      G
A ----------2--------0---2---5-|-----0---2---5------0----2---5-------|                       
E ----------3--------------------|-----------------------------------------|
C ----------2--------------------|-----------------------------------------|
G ---0---------------------------|-----------------------------------------|
            +          +          +          +                 +           +          +        +

No comments:

Post a Comment