Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mama Mia

Why the hell not! Abba was such a good ukulele group; like every great ukulele group they had catchy songs, great dance moves, and excellent costumes, just missing the ukes. Mama Mia! (Bloody hell, I should never write comedy, it's bloody terrible.)



(You can't play along to this one, but get your ukes out anyway)


MAMA MIA - ABBA
Intro: C Caug4 C Caug4

(C)I've been (G)cheated by (C)you since I (G)don't know (F)when
(C)So I (G)made up my (C)mind, it must (G)come to an (F)end
(C)Look at me now, (Caug4)will I ever learn?
(C)I don't know how (Caug4)but I suddenly (F)lose control
There's a fire with-(G)in my soul
(F)Just (C)one (G)look and I can hear a bell ring
(F)One (C)more look (G)and I forget everything, o-o-o-oh

(C)Mamma mia, here I go again
(F)My (Bb)my, (F)how can I resist you?
(C)Mamma mia, does it show again?
(F)My (Bb)my, (F)just how much I've missed you
(C)Yes, I've been (G)brokenhearted
(Am)Blue since the (Em)day we parted
(F)(Bb)Why, (F)why (Dm)did I ever (G)let you go?
(C)Mamma mia, (Am)now I really know,
(F)(Bb)My (F)my, (Dm)I could never (G)let you go.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/a/abba/mamma+mia_20002675.html ]
(C)I've been (G)angry and (C)sad about the (G)things that you (F)do
(C)I can't (G)count all the (C)times that I've (G)told you we're (F)through
(C)And when you go, (Caug4)when you slam the door
(C)I think you know (Caug4)that you won't be (F)away too long
You know that I'm (G)not that strong.
(F)Just (C)one (G)look and I can hear a bell ring
(F)One (C)more  (G)look and I forget everything, o-o-o-oh

CHORUS x 2

Outro : C Caug4 C Caug4 (fade out)




No comments:

Post a Comment