Friday, September 2, 2011

HEY SOUL SISTER - TRAIN

Everyone is getting in on the act! Fun song to play on Uke though!


HEY SOUL SISTER - TRAIN
[E] [E] Hey [B] ay Hey ay ay [C#m] ay
Hey ay ay [A] ay
Your [E] lipstick stains [B] on the front lobe of my [C#m] left side brains [A]
I knew I wouldn't for[E]get you
And so I went and [B] let you blow my [C#m] mind [A] [B]

Your [E] sweet moonbeam
[B] The smell of you in every [C#m] single dream I [A] dream
I knew when we co[E]llided you're the one I have de[B]cided
Who's one of my [C#m] kind [A] [B]

[E] Hey soul sister [B] ain't that mister [E] mister [B] on the [A] radio stereo
The [B] way you move ain’t [E] fair you [B] know
[A] Hey soul sister [B] I don't want to [E] miss a [B] single [A] thing you do [B]
To[E]night [E] Hey [B] ay Hey ay ay [C#m] ay Hey ay ay [A] ay

[E] Just in time [B] I'm so glad you have a [C#m] one track mind like [A] me
You gave my love dir[E]ection a game show love co[B]nnection
We can't de[C#m]ny [A] [B]

I'm [E] so obsessed [B] my heart is bound to beat
Right [C#m] outta my untrimmed [A] chest I believe in [E] you
Like a virgin you're Ma[B]donna
And I'm always gonna [C#m] wanna blow your [A] mind [B]

[A] Hey soul sister [B] ain't that mister [E] mister [B] on the [A] radio stereo
The [B] way you move ain’t [E] fair you [B] know
[A] Hey soul sister [B] I don't want to [E] miss a [B] single [A] thing you do [B]
To[E]night

[E] The way you can't cut a rug [B] watching you's the only drug I [C#m] need
You're so gangster I'm so thug
You're the [A] only one I'm dreaming of you [E] see
I can be myself now fina[B]lly in fact there's nothing I can't [C#m] be
I want the world to see you [A] be with [B] me

[A] Hey soul sister [B] ain't that mister [E] mister [B] on the [A] radio stereo
The [B] way you move ain’t [E] fair you [B] know
[A] Hey soul sister [B]
I don't want to [E] miss a [B] single [A] thing you do to[B]night
[A] Hey soul sister [B] I don't want to [E] miss a [B] single [A] thing you do [B]
To[E]night Hey [B] ay Hey ay ay [C#m] ay Hey ay ay [A] ay [B]
To[E]night Hey [A] ay Hey ay ay [C#m] ay Hey ay ay [A] ay [B]
To[E]night

No comments:

Post a Comment